Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Everything you need to know about Delivery!
- What's the earliest you can deliver?
- We are able to deliver Monday - Friday from as early as 00:00 - 17:00. Upon check out simply input your preferred time slot and if we're able to meet your requirements we'll be in touch!
- We can deliver the next working day if your order is with us by 4PM when you place your delivery
- How do I know if I'm in the free delivery zone?
- What if I'm not in the free delivery zone?
- A small fee will be placed on your order which is so we can cover our costs getting out to you as we're not in your area frequently. Once we are in your area often the delivery charge will be removed.
- If you think you should not have been charged delivery, please contact us. A member of our team will be more than happy to help. If for whatever reason you're not happy after speaking to us, you're able to cancel your order anytime before 4PM the working day beforehand!
- How can I have multiple deliveries to different addresses?
- You simply need to place two separate orders, making sure to fill in the different addresses on checkout. Then our delivery drivers will know where to take your order(s)!
- Can I have a regular delivery?
- Yes, you can select how often you'd like your delivery within the checkout process. We are very flexible, you can have an order daily, weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly! All for the same cost.
- What if something in my delivery has been damaged or is missing?
- If your order has been delivered and it isn't quite right, please contact us as soon as possible and a member of our team will either arrange a replacement item to be shipped or issue a full refund for the affected item.
- My delivery isn't here yet, it's passed my requested slot, where is it?
- Please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to check and see where your delivery is and give you an estimated time for arrival. If there has been a major issue with the whole delivery route, you should have received an email detailing why we're running behind.