Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
To our loyal customers,
We understand that COVID-19 is causing questions to arise in how we handle our system of operations. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to maintain the highest level of cleanliness to keep our staff, and more importantly our customers, safe.
To do this, our employees must follow certain protocols.
- Packers must wear masks at all times.
- Disposable gloves must be used when packing.
- Despite wearing gloves, hands must still be washed periodically.
- Hand sanitizer stations are posted around the workplace.
- Staff must maintain a one-metre distance from each other where possible.
- Drivers must wear masks at all times.
- Disposable gloves must be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times in the vehicle and must be used often.
- Upon entry and exit of the van, drivers must wipe down their vehicles.
Our Fruit & Veg Buyers
- Buyers must wear masks at all times.
- Disposable gloves will be used when buying fruit.
- Social Distancing must be maintained where possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by COVID-19, but these protocols must be followed at all times in order to ensure that everyone is safe. If you have any questions regarding these protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking on this page.
Share this post
About the Author
Managing Director of Bobtail Fruit Ltd.
- Fruit and Veg Delivery
- COVID-19 Statement
- 10 Amazing Vegetables
- 10 Healthy Vegetables
- 10 Amazing Fruits
- Bank holiday
- Easter closure dates
- Bean sprouts
- Top 5
- Corporate Responsibility Statement